|Unit Price:||USD 2400.0000 / Set/Sets |
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
Warranty Service: 1 Year
After-sales service: Online Technical Support, Free Spare Parts
Types of: Wall Coating
place of origin: China
Efficiency: 500 square meter/8h
Plastering Way: Vibration Plastering
Vibrator: 3 Vibrators
Plastering Height: ≤5m
Plaster Width/time: 80cm
Plastering Thickness: 5-30mm
Perpendicularity Degree: Max 2mm
Console Dimension: 2.6m*0.3m*0.23m
Packaging: Seaworthy packing
Productivity: 100 sets per month
Place of Origin: HeBei of China
Supply Ability: 100 sets in one month
The powder wall machine of the factory can be completely wiped to the top, one millimeter does not stay, and the dead angle can be applied in place. At the same time, the positioning is fast and the positioning is fast. It takes only about 10 seconds to fix it vertically.
The machine has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful appearance, stable operation, strong and durable, convenient movement, fast positioning and no need for disassembly, which greatly improves the utilization rate of materials and the progress of the project.
Plastering machine plastering technology
(First) Plastering works:
In order to ensure the quality of the plastering project and avoid cracks, hollow drums, ash, etc., the following practices and measures are taken:
1. The mortar used in the plastering project should be stirred in strict accordance with the mix ratio.
2. The mix ratio and consistency of the plastering mortar should be used only after passing the inspection. Mortar mixed with cement or gypsum should be controlled to be used before initial setting.
3, in the construction in strict accordance with the normative standards to request and guide the construction: yin and yang angle to find the side, set the standard ribs, layering leveling, dressing, surface calendering.
4. Before the plastering, the brick wall must be watered and wetted in advance.
5. When admixture is used in the mortar, the amount of the admixture should be determined by experiment.
6, Plaster with lime paste, drenched with chunks of lime, must be sieved with a sieve with a pore diameter of not more than 3mm × 3mm, and stored in the sedimentation tank. Curing time: generally not less than 15 days at room temperature, not less than 30 days when used for covering. The lime paste must not contain uncooked granules and other impurities during use.
(Second) Plastering of the outer wall of the outer wall:
1. Grassroots cleaning:
Before the exterior wall is smeared with ash, the mortar, wood chips, loose crepe parts, etc. remaining on the surface of the base layer are cleaned and watered.
2. The outer wall reserved hole is filled:
(1) Firstly, the residual mortar, loose lumps, stones, etc. in the reserved hole are chiseled off, and the outer sides are chiseled into the outer eight bell mouths, and washed with water.
(2) Apply a cement slurry with a water-cement ratio of 0.4 to 0.5 in the vicinity of the wall of the cave.
(3) The two side molds fill the dry hard enthalpy of the proper amount of expansion agent and water repellent.
3. The external wall screw hole is filled:
(1) Both sides of the screw hole are chiseled into an outer bell mouth, and the sleeve inside is cut off.
(2) Fill the holes with a 1:2 dry hard cement mortar with an appropriate amount of expansion agent and water repellent plug.
(3) The round steel (outer water sealing tape) of the corresponding diameter is clamped into the PVC casing at both ends by about 5 cm.
500 square meter/8h
0.9 cubic mete
500 square meter/8h
0.9 cubic mete
© 2019 CHINA WAY. All Rights Reserved.Boron Machinery Manufacturing CO. LTD,Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sitemap. Sitemap.html