|Min. Order:||1 Others|
Efficiency: 500 square meter/8h
Plastering Way: Vibration Plastering
Vibrator: 3 Vibrators
Plastering Height: ≤5m
Plaster Width/time: 80cm
Plastering Thickness: 5-30mm
Perpendicularity Degree: Max 2mm
Console Dimension: 2.6m*0.3m*0.23m
Place of Origin: HeBei of China
The powder wall machine of the factory can be completely wiped to the top, one millimeter does not stay, and the dead angle can be applied in place. At the same time, the positioning is fast and the positioning is fast. It takes only about 10 seconds to fix it vertically.
The machine has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful appearance, stable operation, strong and durable, convenient movement, fast positioning and no need for disassembly, which greatly improves the utilization rate of materials and the progress of the project.
Plastering machine plastering technology
(First) Plastering works:
In order to ensure the quality of the plastering project and avoid cracks, hollow drums, ash, etc., the following practices and measures are taken:
1. The mortar used in the plastering project should be stirred in strict accordance with the mix ratio.
2. The mix ratio and consistency of the plastering mortar should be used only after passing the inspection. Mortar mixed with cement or gypsum should be controlled to be used before initial setting.
3, in the construction in strict accordance with the normative standards to request and guide the construction: yin and yang angle to find the side, set the standard ribs, layering leveling, dressing, surface calendering.
4. Before the plastering, the brick wall must be watered and wetted in advance.
5. When admixture is used in the mortar, the amount of the admixture should be determined by experiment.
6, Plaster with lime paste, drenched with chunks of lime, must be sieved with a sieve with a pore diameter of not more than 3mm × 3mm, and stored in the sedimentation tank. Curing time: generally not less than 15 days at room temperature, not less than 30 days when used for covering. The lime paste must not contain uncooked granules and other impurities during use.
7. For indoor walls, cylinders and corners of the door, it is advisable to use 1:2.5 cement mortar as the corner guard. The height should not be less than 2m, and the width of each side is not less than 5cm.
8. The pre-embedded line pipe groove of the wall is first filled with 1:2 cement mortar and 3% expansion agent. The reserved hole on the wall is filled with C20砼 with 3% expansion agent. After the wire mesh is nailed, it is plastered. .
(Second) Plastering of the outer wall of the outer wall:
1. Grassroots cleaning:
Before the exterior wall is smeared with ash, the mortar, wood chips, loose crepe parts, etc. remaining on the surface of the base layer are cleaned and watered.
2. The outer wall reserved hole is filled:
(1) Firstly, the residual mortar, loose lumps, stones, etc. in the reserved hole are chiseled off, and the outer sides are chiseled into the outer eight bell mouths, and washed with water.
(2) Apply a cement slurry with a water-cement ratio of 0.4 to 0.5 in the vicinity of the wall of the cave.
(3) The two side molds fill the dry hard enthalpy of the proper amount of expansion agent and water repellent.
3. The external wall screw hole is filled:
(1) Both sides of the screw hole are chiseled into an outer bell mouth, and the sleeve inside is cut off.
(2) Fill the holes with a 1:2 dry hard cement mortar with an appropriate amount of expansion agent and water repellent plug.
(3) The round steel (outer water sealing tape) of the corresponding diameter is clamped into the PVC casing at both ends by about 5 cm.
(4) Seal the PVC casing shearing surface with waterproof material, and then fill the bell mouth with cement mortar (with appropriate amount of expansion agent and waterproof agent).
4. According to the design requirements, the 10×10 chute should be cut at the junction between the shear wall and the masonry, and the next step can be carried out after filling with the waterproof grease.
5, the outer wall window frame seam and surrounding practices:
(1) The gap between the door and window frame and the wall should be between 2.0 and 2.5 cm. After the frame is cleaned, the silicone caulking required by the design is used.
(2) The exterior window sill is high and low inside, and the inner window sill is 2cm higher than the outer window sill.
(4) Strengthen the inspection of the quality of the aluminum alloy window itself. All joints and screw legs should be coated with glass glue, carefully closed to remove any gaps that may cause water seepage.
(5) After the completion of the above process, the flushing test shall be carried out. If it is found that there is leakage, it will be reworked in time until there is no leakage.
6. In order to prevent cracking at the joint between the concrete and the masonry, the outer wall of the outer wall and the brick wall are filled with a 30cm wide wire mesh (the length of the wire mesh and each base is 15cm)
The plastering layer of the exterior wall should be firmly bonded to the base layer without delamination, hollowing, cracking, and sanding.
(Third) There is an automatic plastering machine as a construction auxiliary equipment.
It is the preferred plastering machine for all kinds of interior wall plastering. The utility model is composed of a lifting mechanism and a vertical lifting rail disposed on the rail bracket in parallel. The plastering board is arranged at the front end of the plastering board bracket, and the working surface of the plastering board is made into a slope, and the lower half is In the vertical plane, the vibrator is placed on the other side of the plasterboard, and the gray box mounted on the gray box bracket is placed above the plasterboard. The invention has the advantages of simple structure, easy loading and unloading, stable and reliable performance, and the operation of the two persons can be described as low running cost; convenient positioning and movement; continuous plastering of the automatic falling mortar, and high-intensity vibration force at a high frequency of 3000 Hz per minute, and the pressing of the plastering board It can not only solidify the gap of the wall but also discharge excess water, make the wall smooth and flat, and has high solidification degree; fast and efficient, the ash layer and the wall are firmly combined, and there is no partial shedding, and the ash is discharged. Very few.
500 square meter/8h
0.9 cubic mete
500 square meter/8h
0.9 cubic mete